Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Day of School....but not for me! :-)

Wow....seven years retired now....? Hard to believe....but still happy happy happy! :-)

I'll be thinking about my friends and colleagues tomorrow as they meet and greet their new students....I, on the other hand, plan to be on the beach, enjoying the sun and sand. :-)

So this weekend. the last of the old summer vacation time frame of yesteryear, we did some dancing (including with our visiting friend, Teri, on Saturday night),

Tom and Teri

Newlyweds

Teri and Me



 and bonfire-d with Chris and Michelle and hung out. I'm sorry we never made it to Myrtle Beach, but we just couldn't figure out working around Tom's assorted medical stuff with certainty on how he'd be feeling re the long drive. Too bad, just when Margie moved there (-ish)

Other summer vacation regrets include not having a chance to visit with Alex and the boys. Hopefully that will be in the cards one of these days.....

So...September. Wow. I am NOT looking forward to cold and snow......

No comments: