Monday, September 9, 2013

Busy week ahead!

Not sure my scheduling was the best, but at least nothing overlaps! Four H&R Block classes will be in progress for me. That's a lot of learning! (but I can do it!)

Happy birthday, Margie Ferrare! Whoo hoo!

I was delighted to have my brother in law ask for help in making a blog for use on their upcoming Prague trip. I made him one! http://herecomethemays.blogspot.com/   I hope they use it. How fun to follow along while they are on vacation!

Talking about tripping.....I am really looking forward to our visit with all the relatives in the Bay area in October. :-)

That will be without nephew Cody who will still be studying in Paris and Zoe who will be somewhere in the world at work.

In other family news, Hannah got engaged! :-) (See Facebook for lots of photos of the happy day!)

No comments: