Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Where in the World.....?

Sue, Patrick and the kids are apparently en route to or already landed in Europe. I am hoping Patrick ...or someone....will take advantage of the blog I made him for the trip so I can follow their adventures as they happen. Sadly, I think it is doubtful, because no one contacted me about how to use it....but I have sent instructions to Sue and am crossing my fingers!
   The blog site is: http://herecomethemays.blogspot.com/    (that first entry was part of my set-up!)

So...back to us....Tom is off to golf with Frank, despite the fact that this is going to be a very hot day (as was yesterday's uncomfortable golfing). I have two HR Block classes to prepare for for later today, one virtual, one with my friend Chris.

We had a special dinner at Hebes last night. It was good to see Gary and we enjoyed sampling the new Bistro menu.

I guess Gee Gee isn't going to the 60's bash since Donna closed it out today. :-(

California for us is  not that far away. :-)  Looking forward.......

No comments: