Monday, September 16, 2013

Busy day

Friday I went in to work at the Human Services building to do some SHIP work. The Office on Aging personnel were all in a meeting and the office was packed with walk-ins. I told them there were four appointments and had to be out for a 1 o clock class, but they all waited and it worked out.

I raced home to make the class and that was fine.

Turns out they needed an emergency overnight person, so I said I could do it (cutting into my dancing time, but, hey, it was an emergency).

Then I remembered I had a class Friday night, too.

So I went to that, danced for an hour and then went on duty for the overnight shift.

It was busy so I came home with little to no sleep under my sandman-filled eyelids.

I slept a bit. Then Tom and I went shopping for party food, went to Topps party,

had fun, came home and crashed.

Today was Sugarfootin' Sunday. Dina's workforce came out to dance, too, and we had fun.

I went over homework for Monday's class with one of my classmates while Tom went to the movies.

Tomorrow is a BCG day for Tom (his last, I hope!)
I have two classes tomorrow, one virtual, one in person (and I'm missing Contact Book Club for it...:-(

The May kids have been putting up some pictures, but no sign of Sue and/or Patrick. I'm sure everyone is having a great time in Berlin....and then on to Prague for more.




Beej and Mike are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary in November. Wow. I hope we can go.


No comments: