Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I went in Thursday morning for some more phone bank work on the coming election, and spent the rest of the day working on the BCEA website. Clever investigative reporting revealed that NJEA DOES have positions on the state ballot questions. No and then yes, in that order.

Things are getting closer to the end for not only the election, but for my classes too. I have really enjoyed learning so many new things. I am looking forward to using my new knowledge and skills to help people.

It has gotten cold and I am not that happy to be cold. (See January, Florida; wish you were here).

I have a script for a website or snap genie show about Jennifer's birthday trip. It was quite an adventure! Sometimes I really wish we lived closer to our family.

Today is the last day of October. Time is flying!

No comments: