Thursday, October 23, 2008

Riding the Roller Coaster

I'm getting dizzy from watching the stock market travails....I just hope the US economy...and the world's....gets back on its feet asap. Saturday I am going to the Teachers Pension and Annuity annual meeting to hear how our pension funds are holding up....

The Heart Walk was good...a beautiful day...not as many walkers as we used to have.....but I made some new friends and enjoyed the day....





My tax and Contact classes are going well......cutting into my Pogo playing time, but that's ok for awhile anyway.... :-)

Our new landscaping looks good and we are feeling really safe with Slomins security system installed. (And I changed my homeowners insurance for a $300 a year savings!!!) (Remember to say we recommended you if you get security from them, ok?! (Roberta and Tom Sallee! :-)

No comments: