Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Roxanne is Gettting Married!


We got the cutest wedding announcement ever from Roxanne and her husband-to-be..."Mikey". It's a magnet. So adorable. The wedding is Next June27th. It sounds like they are super compatible and we wish them all the best!


Today was semi recovery day from a hectic weekend that included working at the Eastampton Fun Day in Buttonwood Park on Saturday and enjoying a delightful birthday party for our friend Terri on Sunday.


Today was the H&R Block class in Delran. It was good, I visited DIS while I was in town and tried to get Carli Lloyd ice cream at Lindy Hops, but it didn't open til 3, so I paid for my 2008 membership of Triple A and talked possible new homeowners insurance with Pete.

Jenn and Jassy never called back to discuss plans, but we are ready for anything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there.... love you!! I checked out your blog and was surprised to see me!!

Have a great day.

Love, Terri