Saturday, September 20, 2008

Can you spell half a trillion dollars?

Stocks have climbed a bit up the cellar stairs...in anticipation of government intervention with a yet to be finalized plan to take over all the bad debts. At least that's what it sounds like. I await further decisions and disclosure.

My golf class is over and Tom and I went out golfing today. Am I better? Maybe.... We played with a very nice man named Ed with a radio voice and a Borgata shirt. (He said it was given to him for free, but he figures if you count the gambling he did to get it, it was the most expensive shirt he owns!)

My tax class is going well, with some new twists. We had a sub teacher Thursday who was awesome, and it turns out our venue is not available next week, so we have to go on other days or nights, or the same, but in Delran...or anywhere else they are teaching. Maybe I'll get to visit DIS again!

Yes, I went there on the 17th, Constitution Day, met the new principal, and got to see (and photograph) some of my old (and met some new) friends. (I am so hoping they will start utilizing the private staff website more!

We danced Wednesday and Friday and I am looking forward to working at the Eastampton Fun Day tomorrow and attending Terri's birthday celebration at a restaurant in Philadelphia on Sunday.

Talking about birthdays, Jennifer is coming out (with Jassy) for the 10th anniverasary of her 4oth birthday and we just can't wait to see her/(them)!

No comments: