Monday, September 15, 2008

A Bad Day for the Stock Market

500 points later, we looked up with deep despair. 'Nuff said.

So other than that.....the week-end went well. A lot of dancing and an interesting dinner with the brunch group at a Moroccan place in Dresher, PA, complete with dancing girl and finger food and music. Lots of food. Everything was great except the shish kebob course...the meat was overcooked to a level that can only be described as inedible.

I rendezvous-ed by phone with both Suzanne and Conni re retiree luncheons for the assorted E.A.'s and look forward to attending them.

This week is: tax classes, golf classes, meet with Chip (that's timely!), dentist, working Eastampton Fun Day, and birthday lunch with Terri in Philadelphia.

Remind me to check and make sure South Carolina got my speed trap speeding ticket cashiers check. And in case anyone is interested in giving money to the American Heart Association (I am doing the HeartWalk on October 18th) my official page is: http://heartwalk.kintera.org/fallsouthernnj/rosallee or just send a check for any amount to me made out to the American Heart Association. (Don't feel obligated.)


Doreen and George went to one of the last games to be played at Yankee Stadium before the new one is built and the old one is no more.

That reminds me....how about those Phillies???

No comments: