Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Procrastinate Much?

Why, even as I type this, there are things I am putting off....:-(

 Anyway, we saw the movie "About Time" late last night after I got home from the Contact suicide in-service. (Statistics are rising...over half the world's deaths are suicides! Very sad)(In Burlington County in 2012 we had 5 suicides and 28 suicides!)

 I had high expectations for the movie, but it wasn't really that good. It was sort of slow and not that much fun. Maybe everything just went too smoothly for their lives, I don't know.

The really big disappointment, though, was that Regal tampered with the AARP popcorn/drink deal and it's not such a benefit for seniors anymore. (We bought it anyway, of course!)

 I am looking forward to dancing tonight, lunch with Gee Gee tomorrow, and lunch with my DEAR friends Friday. :-)

No comments: