Saturday, November 16, 2013

Disappointed, but okay

So here I thought I would be supporting the Friends of the Library and having a good time tonight, but when I looked up the flyer for the After Hours Wine and Cheese to share on Facebook, it wasn't there. It turns out it was cancelled. Boo hoo. I guess I should have gotten a ticket ahead of time. I wonder how many other people were planning on trying to pay at the door like me? It's beginning to look less and less like we are going away in the near future...that's sad, but kind of a good thing because my calendar has been filling up with "stuff" while the decision making was going on.... I will probably be sad when it's cold (wait...it is already cold!) and I am thinking of warm sandy beaches.... I tried to help a friend sign up on the marketplace for health insurance and we bumped into a temporarily not working, try again in 30 minutes stumbling block...twice so far. Now I see what they are talking about....

No comments: