Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December already? Wow!

So right now I am in the middle of making SHIP calls to the people I was given today with questions about Medicare.  Later I am heading out to a Kindercare location to assist in a Tax Talk for HR Block. Tonight we dance!

Tom headed out to golf (and there's 8-10 inches of snow currently somewhere out west.....!) after his water therapy appointment.

Our latest adventures have included attendance at cousin Beej and  Mike's 50th wedding anniversary and Black Friday/Cyber Monday purchases in the area of phones and tablets and headphones...oh my. (No, we still haven't gone to the smart phone (dark) side.....!)

The party was a lot of fun and we sat with great people-Kenny and Susie, Roxanne and Craig, and Francine and Bruce.






We saw Delivery Man last night and enjoyed it. We've also seen Thor and Hunger Games-Catching Fire, and About Time. I am looking forward to seeing The Book Thief....but not until I finish reading it! (and probably will go with my book club....if I can wait that long!) [On the subject of book club books, I also read and really enjoyed The Husband's Secret...just sayin']



No comments: