Sunday, January 27, 2013

....and the livin' is easy.....

Well, it's certainly not summertime, that's for sure!
27 degrees this morning on the way to breakfast at Amy's with The Brunch Group, and Tom said it was like a heat wave.
How cold was it? My camera didn't work! It was frozen!
Actually, that happened near the end of the day at the Fire and Ice event in Mt. Holly, too. Hmm...I'll need to watch for that this year...maybe get a little camera blanket for the winter.......!

I am sorry I missed the Pat McHugh birthday celebration at Throwback's. I didn't see the announcement about it until after it had already started. It would have been fun to see all the kids :-)  from yesteryear (not to mention wings....yum yum!)

Tax season is in full swing and I'm having fun getting back in touch with old friends and clients.

I can't believe it will be February at the end of this week! Time is really flying by!

No comments: