Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Did you hear about the IRS delay?

Seriously, I thought Jan. 22 was bad, but now I hear the IRS isn't accepting 2012 returns until Jan. 30th! Wow. That's quite a wait for people anxious to get their refunds ASAP.

Meanwhile, back on the homefront, Tom was a sweetheart and didn't make me go along with him this morning at the crack of dawn to get my car fixed up for winter at Frank's place in Berlin. That's the good news. The bad news is why is my nose running and throat scratchy?

I think we're back to dancing tomorrow (tonight?) and I am looking forward to it (although I signed up to take the Jeopardy online test (for fun!) at 9. Hmmmm...)

The 16th will be the second DEAR lunch get together this month at Casamari. It was great seeing Katie, Mary, Joan, and the Smiths yesterday. I hope Conni is feeling better.

My New Year's Resolution of getting more sleep isn't panning out yet, but I still have hope for future follow-through....

No comments: