Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Did you say snow???

Well, I don't think snow is coming this far and I certainly hope any bad weather is gone well before our DEAR lunch at 12:30. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

I'm loving this year's H&R Block commercials.(One is on right now, reminding me)
"Who DID this to you?" LOL

Lately news: Fun at book club, fun at Sugarfootin' Sunday at Prospectors, fun at the Brewins' NJ wedding celebration, fun at the Eastampton Seniors lunch with Officer Rodgers at John and Mollys (thanks, John and Molly!), fun with Tom.
So sad to hear about Aaron Swartz and wondering why more people aren't reacting to his death. It sounds like he was an amazing person. How could they do that to him? He unselfishly gave so much to the world.....
 http://www.democracynow.org/2013/1/14/an_incredible_soul_lawrence_lessig_remembers






No comments: