Saturday, February 9, 2013

Snow!

There's a huge snowstorm in the Northeast and we here in Burlington County are getting some of it. I don't know yet how and if this will affect work today at HR Block.

(Hello Margie in warm Myrtle Beach!)

Much has been going on since last I wrote. I've been working a gazillion hours at H&R Block, Tom is back to bowling but also has had some new medical issues to deal with so he has some dr's appointments and procedures coming up. We're still dancing, of course! We have slipped in a few social events here and there, but we'll have to do most of our catching up AFTER tax season.

Kristen Hannah is my current "read all of her books" author.

Sue recommends the tv series "Homeland" and I have seen the first two episodes of season one and am looking forward to future viewing.

It is early now (5:21 am.) (Reminds me of the old school snow days watch!) so perhaps I'll try and get some more sleep now......... :-)

No comments: