Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Jeff!

Jeff, Jackson, and Nathan are driving to Seaside for the day tomorrow and then coming to our house. How exciting and how wonderful to have them living in America now. The plan is for us to go with them back to Seaside on Wednesday. (This will be good practice for next Tuesday's Annual First Day of School Trip to Seaside!)

I have to get up early to go to Part Two of the Tax Issues class in Lawrenceville.

It's September and I guess my body must have known the season because my summer tan is starting to "fall" off. (Get it?)

I saw a lot of teachers commenting on Facebook about how sad they are that school is starting tomorrow and why do they have to go back so early.....I feel for them..........really...........

I'm thinking the boardwalk and all the stands are still open. I hope so, because the Londoners are really looking forward to it....

No comments: