Monday, August 24, 2009

Lunch at Otts

I invited everyone on my DIS private staff website to lunch at Ott's today, then mentioned it on Facebook, then wrote some individual letters to people from the Middle School and High School, and asked Sue Perotta to post a notice at DIS for people to see.

I was glad to hear back from people, even though most of them aren't available....keeping in touch is the main thing! I only know of four for sure(!) but we'll see who turns up!

Meanwhile the first day of school trip to Seaside is on the horizon....maybe we'll go next week too...the weather looks good.

My advanced H & R Block classes are starting up. I am so excited to be back in a learning environment!

We've seen some new movies. I like District 9, and was surprised I did! I am glad I got to see how the movie business handed Time Travelers Wife (but, as expected, the book was way better!)

Kim Hummell and Kris were at Prospectors Friday while we were there! How fun to see them!

I'm thinking of the Kayes in Pelham and hoping all is going well with the settling in and that we get to see them soon!

No comments: