Friday, September 18, 2009

Lucky Day!

Whoo hoo! After class last night I met up with Tom at Prospectors for some dancing fun and guess who won tickets to the Keith Anderson concert at the club Saturday night? Tom! It was awesome. They just called the ticket number and Tom said, "That's me!" :-)

Things are still going strong with the old fifth grader contacts on Facebook. I even played matchmaker in hooking up two old buddies who haven't been in touch since 7th grade. (I found Keita for Shawn from Keita and his bride's Crate and Barrel guest registry! LOL)

I want to go to Vicki's art show tonight in Millville. Tomorrow I have two community/fun days! I'm heading for Delran's at ten, but have to be back to work Eastampton's by noon. I hope the weather cooperates for both!

I am now the owner of a "World's Best Tax Pro" cup. I am hoping to fulfill that claim!

No comments: