Monday, September 14, 2009

Everything I Know I Learned in Fifth Grade

I started a Facebook group last year to try and get in contact and communication with all my former students, but it didn't get very far. Now, suddenly, with the posting of some old-time photos scanned from my album collection of yesteryear, the comments and interaction between former fith grade Delran classmates is flourishing. I am really happy to see how they all turned out!

We mailed Nathan's "left luggage" from their visit here and we can't wait to see the NY, formerly London, Kayes again soon.

I am happily not back for the 2009-10 school year, but hoping to continue touching base with those who are. Between the http://www.delran.myfamily.com site and the BCEA website I maintain, I am managing to keep abreast of current issues and activities.

We are looking forward to Mike and Margie's party on the 26th along with other happening September events!

I am taking a gazillion advanced tax courses and looking forward to working at H & R Block again this year.

Tom is back to bowling and working out at the gym and we are trying to be healthier eaters, too!
(Wish us luck!)

No comments: