Friday, June 6, 2008

One down, one to go!

We took Tom's mom to the airport yesterday and picked up Marc (that's Oregon Marc) at the Hamilton train station today.....how fun! More guests than we've had in five years!

Tonight we are going to Prospectors, tomorrow the XTU concert on the grass, in the 96 degree heat (?!!) and possibly doing a quick tour of historic Philadelphia first. Sunday looks like brunch, maybe the Earth Fair, and a ride to either Hamilton or Newark Airport.

I have missed two NJEA Lobby Days, but hope to get to at least one of the next four scheduled (see the info on the BCEA website).

I worked the polls in Lumberton on primary election day Tuesday and saw two people I knew: Wendell and Cheryl Friedman. It was a long day, but we had more people than last year, and the people I worked with were all very nice!

Lauren Brown's blog continues to be fascinating, and I have now started a "Mrs. DiCerbo's Class" group on the Delran Schools Alumni Site. I am looking forward to massive participation!

No comments: