Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

On Wednesday, Tom and I celebrated our tenth anniversary of falling in love. It was June 25, 1998 when Terri, Tom, and I traveled to Seaside Heights for that memorable "Day After the Last Day of School Trip to Seaside". And we lived happily ever after!

Time has been flying. There was a lot of brouhaha with the legislature and I was in Trenton a number of times lobbying and watching the proceedings (http://www.bceanjea.org)

The senior expo was bigger and better than ever and I was there with my trusty camera. The best part was the people I took pictures of last year remembering and posing for this year's version!

Yesterday was movie day (Raiders and The Hulk (I miss Mark and Bill!)) and today we went to Hurricane Harbor (It ws 96 degrees out....now it is raining, she said, epilog-ly)

Tomorrow is Margie's party!!! Can't wait! (Now where did I put those games.....?)

No comments: