Sunday, June 1, 2008

June is Busting Out...............

We are home and it is amazingly colder than it was in AR yesterday....

The tenure of Tom's mother's stay here is tenuous....she may be flying out on Tuesday or Thursday, although the possibility of driving her back to VA when Amy returns is still in the mix, in my opinion....

Tom and I are going to work on making our house more guest friendly...and we definitely need to have it done by Friday for Oregon Marc's visit!

I hope it is gorgeous weather for the XTU Concert Saturday!

I spent some time on the return drive perusing the Delran Alumni website and checking out former students. It will be fun to see if any of them write back!

The Prospectors website seems to have disappeared so I'll have to call to see if tomorrow is a Sugarfootin' kinda Sunday.

No comments: