Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Where is the Warm?

It is really cold and windy now in NJ. Winter, I think they call it...!

I spent a lot of time today putting the cruise photos and videos online to share. Now I have to start sending some out to the people I promised them to.

I went to kick-boxing today and Sugarfooting Sunday yesterday (boy, was it ever crowded! Mark Chestnut is performing there at Prospectors on the 20th....but we have Keith and Carrie first in AC on Friday). We danced a lot this week, actually-Wed-Sat --and I had a lot of fun on Wednesday teaching Patty, Vickie and the girls some line dances.

Friday afternoon is the big NJEA meeting for retirees to explain the new health benefits plan. It should be interesting...and I am looking forward to seeing Conni, too!

Tom had a good night bowling tonight. Our new Thursday brackets worked out mostly ok, except for one guy who wasn't happy with the tie breaking rules....I'll bet we get more this week, now that they see what it is like!

I have to say how happy I am being retired and not having to get up for work every day...and doing all the work, too! But I won't dwell on it because it would be mean to all the currently working folk who may be reading this............

I am rambling because it is late and I am punchy..........Hasta luego, amigos!

No comments: