Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Busy Primary

It was a busy day at the polls yesterday! People came from all over Lumberton....many apparently never having voted in a primary before!....to vote for their choice candidates. Obama was somewhat ahead of Hilllary on our machines in District 5 and McCain was the clear winner for the Republicans on our tapes.

I was there from 5:15 a.m. until about 8:20 p.m. The people I worked with were really nice and things went smoothly. We have another primary in June before the November election. I don't think that one will be as busy.....

Today we have our personal trainer appt. at the gym, I have a dr. appointment, and I am going to be a guest dancer for our friend Patti and her girls somewhere in S. Jersey. Then we're dancing at Prospectors tonight. Whoo hoo!

Brunch at Michael's place in Phila on Sunday was delicious! We were missing Tom (worn out from the cruise) and Jill (sick) but Ann and Ted and Mike and Dina and I carried on admirably.
There was talk of Dina's career dreams and discussion re a Panama cruise.

We are going to Miami the end of this month. I still need to get a flight. (What happened to bargain airfare to FL????)

No comments: