Monday, February 25, 2008

Good show!

Tom and I went to see Stephanie DiPilla in "Don't Dress for Dinner". It was really funny and she was so good in it! What a great actress!

Lou was there, too, and he told me Marissa is going to be in the DHS production of "Fiddler on the Roof" so I am going to go see that after we get back from FL next week.

After the show we went to Prospectors for Sugarfootin' Sunday and it was really crowded again. We met Terri up there and it was great to see her after all this time.

Tomorrow we have training at the gym appointments and I have phys. ther. too. The actual time juggling is yet to be determined, but I am sure it will all work out.

Some really good news is ....I found the "missing" library book. Bringing them all back before we go is on my list of things to do (and get the one I lent to Ganine back, too!) before we leave on Thursday. Then I can get more to read at the beach!
(ah...warmth! I can't wait!)




No comments: