Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Greetings from Chicago

Hi! I am sitting on the floor across from Gate 12 at Midway Airport, Chicago. Tom and I are waiting for our next plane, set to depart at 9:35, carrying us to San Jose, CA.

It's Jennifer's birthday and we are so excited to visit her, Jassy, Sue and all the Mays in town, Jodie and the available Arnolds, and Samantha, the betrothed!!!

My pre-vacation activities included the NJREA Fall luncheon/meeting and helping the Eastampton PTA with their school Book Fair set up and class visits. (Fun!) Of course, we spent a lot of time dancing at Prospectors, too. Ganine, Lisa, Christie and her cronies, are so much fun to dance with. Their enthusiasm is contagious! Tom has been bowling up a storm, too. (He has to be ready to dazzle the May clan as his reputation precedes him. I, on the other hand, have been touted as a great Scrabble player. Uh oh!)

We heard from Miriam and Tom's mom in Arkansas. :-) They are doing well, having fun with Kaelin, the adorable baby, and bursting with pride over Jessica, the 23 year old (?!!) teacher!

I have been pleased to hear from a respectable amount of DIS staff and friends regarding my call for contact re the DIS myfamily.com website. I hope it takes off!



No comments: