Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dancing Tonight!

Okay, I'm back. Don't expect stuff every day! That's too much like a job! But...I don't want you to think I'm not loving my retirement every single day, because I am. Even if I get lazy and don't do much......well, I CAN! That's the good part!

It was so much fun going out to visit our family in California. We hadn't been there in so long! I'm just sorry we didn't get to be with Caitlin and Vivien in person, too, but it was nice to be in contact anyway. And Jenn and Jassy and Samantha, Sue, Cody, Zoe [no Patrick :-( , Jodie, Chris, Gina and little Cait are now "with" us in closer memory.

I put all the photos I had on a small slide show on the http://www.rosallee.com website. But you can click that to get to the regular size ....and a lot of my other photos too.

I have photos all over the internet...from google to flickr, shutterfly, snapfish, photobucket....it was bad enough before, but when yahoo closed down it got really crazy. That's another good reason that I made the rosallee website - to consolidate (or have a location finder/index for the scattered websites, blogs, and photos anyway!) It's a bold plan...but it could happen!
(and in conjunction with that bold plan is the project to salvage all the old class photos from years gone by and get them digital too). (This could take a really long time!)

Okay so the big story for today is dancing tonight. Tomorrow is loaded with appointments, meetings, and travel party, and more dancing. Whoohoo!

Saturday is the TP&AF meeting. Maybe I can pick up some investment tips, eh? (and more dancing!)

No comments: