Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Excercise is a kick!

Well, this is kind of narcissistic, but I didn't go to the kick box aerobic exercise class Tuesday night because I wanted my newly cut and styled hair to stay looking good! Plus Tom didn't want to go before he went to his bowling league. But the class on Monday was great! I had so much fun! I am definitely going to take the class on Thursday before we go dancing.

Today I returned to the BCEA office for more election phone calls before I went to Ida's for my hair cut. I stopped at Dunkin Donuts on the way to Hip Styles and I think they were happy to get the doughnut treats.

It's fun calling the retired folk with the endorsement information. It's nice, yet surprisingly difficult to actually get a real person on the phone...they are all out. I am getting really good at leaving those short yet poignant answering machine messages.

Jassy and I were on the phone shopping online yesterday. So cute!
Today, they had an earthquake! How scary is that??? But all is well, so they say. They were just a little shaken up (literally).

We finally had the need to turn on the heater yesterday ...and it didn't work! Now (some $$$ later it does thank goodness). Hopefully this will be the last change of season with start up problems..........

Tomorrow is Halloween!!! (How sweet!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Roberta and Tom,
I just turned on my heater and it didn't work either!I also tried kick boxing this summer. My instructor said I punch like a girl. HMMMMM...I took that as a compliment.Go to the Prospectors web site and check out your pictures- Cute. Make sure you go tonight- I requested the first lesson- its brand new!!!
Karen