Friday, October 19, 2007

Get your vacation from Margie!

I had to change my eye doctor appointment yesterday morning, and then I went to the BCEA Office for the small meetings Roger King put together for BCREA.

Oh, my goodness! The BCEA Office is so different!!! They have a gorgeous new kitchen, everything is really bright (they painted the dark panels), and....there has been a big officer shift.

Gary resigned, Mary left the Second Vice President position and went to First Vice President, and Donna O'Malley has now taken up the gauntlet in my old position as Second VP. Congratulations and best of luck to both!

The meetings were very interesting. My best information to share is that Burlington County residents over 60 years old can apply for a safety visit from County and they offer free supplies as needed. These include dead bolt locks, charlie bars, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, visible house number plates, door peep holes, a blinking light, and more. (I put the info in my file for future reference!)

Sandy and Conni went for lunch at Prospectors. Delicious!

I went to Margie Ferrare's new business celebration. A lot of the description of her business opportunity sounded like our Market America unfranchise business (See our website (http://www.tomrosallee.unfranchise.com ) and we sure wish her luck!
(We already booked the San Francisco car rental with her YTB company and it was great!).

After the party, I met Tom at Prospectors and we danced up a storm. We are looking forward to seeing Lisa and Ganine there tonight!

No comments: