Saturday, September 5, 2015

Heading to Piscataway

Wow, I sure was talkative last time I posted!

Now it is September. The new BCEA website isn't up yet. Corry is still in the hospital, but doing ok according to Alex who is in MA for a wedding this week-end. Sharon is staying at her apt.

It is now Labor Day weekend and I am looking forward to the "would have been the first day of school if they didn't start before Labor Day trip to Seaside". I am also looking forward to seeing Eric at the reunion meeting in Piscataway next Friday.

We have been to many movies and I am in a library book reading frenzy. :-)

So far with HR Block I have taken the Ethics class and am halfway through Intermediate  Rental. Fun to be back in learning mode!

Oh and I signed up for a free painting class at the library on Dina's birthday in October.

Tom is debating joining a bowlingleague for the upcoming season.

Sue sent a  photo Jennifer took of them when they took Jodie out for her 90th (!!) birthday. She looks great!

Happy 90th birthday, Jodie!

No comments: