Saturday, September 12, 2015

Too much driving!

Bad news: boo hoo...I left my leather jacket behind at the Sayen School for DKG State meetings.
I didn't realize until we were heading out the movies tonight (Tom is still too sick with a cold to go dancing). I hate when I leave things and lose them (I still miss my great green sweater I lost at the NEA convention ten years ago.....) I left a message for the State President, but my hopes are not high for recovery.

I was there for the technology part and I learned a few things that made it very worthwhile. Also, I was happy to share my "hotspot" with Carol from Lambda since it was my last day of verizon data for the month and I hadn't even used the free 1 gig up yet! (What I learned included a way to clean up you tube videos when embedding so all the other ads and additionals aren't part of it! :-)  Also, more about the new Periscope app (interesting, but I see a lot of abuse potential). I knew about bit.ly but was glad for the reminder. I can find all the members' info on the website (and I know the password).

Lunch was good.

Friday I had a pretty big schedule. Morning SHIP appointments, then the wonderful painting session with Eastampton Seniors, then the reunion meeting and so happy to see Eric Haines. I can't believe I forgot to take pictures! Oy.

It took an hour and five minutes in really fast turnpike travel and a big tie up at Exit 9 and Rt. 18 to get there....and then two hours to get home because of missed turns and wandering paths.

Oh, and just for full disclosure, we didn't get to see the movie either, because we were running late and there was a giant line and no other movies were any closer than a 45 minute away start time.

Tomorrow is Sugarfootin' Sunday at Prospectors. Yay!

No comments: