Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Internet mystery

Ever since yesterday I haven't been able to access the myfamily.com website. This is rather irksome because they are going out of business and I have a limited time to download all the photos I have posted there over the last gazillion years.

I was thinking maybe everybody and their brother (aka family members) were all attempting the same thing at once and it knocked the site off.

But now, I the same "can't load this webpage" is happening for homestead.com and that is more than irksome because it's how I do my websites.

What's happening?!!!

I hope this mystery is solved....and soon!

So while I'm here...new things...we got home from Nashville safely, albeit a day later than planned.
I have the first damage (minimal but aggravating) to my new car. We are finally getting together with The Brunch Group again on Sunday. I had fifteen in attendance at today's DEAR lunch (and bumped into the homefree in NJ Margie Ferrare who was also eating there, coincidentally). Tom has yet to set up a date for his neck surgery. I am heading to Trenton tomorrow with John K and the Gessmann's to talk to legislators. I called a couple of car insurance companies to compare prices and so far my own Plymouth Rock (the Teachers Insurance group) is by far the least expensive. [Personal ad: if you switch to Plymouth Rock, tell them Roberta Sallee sent you...or let me know you are interested and I'll give them your name...I think I get some kind of kickback.... :-) Thanks!]

Tonight we dance! (Even though Tom golfed all day and appears kind of wiped out...!)

No comments: