Sunday, June 8, 2014

No camera...the nightmare

More later with a recap on the whole CMA Music Fest 2014 adventure, but the point here is somehow between the 4 p.m. Jason Michael Carroll performance at the Riverfront Stage and getting into the car to head back to LP Field for the night concert, my camera was lost (forever it turns out).

While certainly not as devastating as many things in the world, it was pretty upsetting to me....Miss Camera herself. We lost all the photos from Day 3 and didn't get to take any photos of Sara Evans, Little Big Town, Darius Rucker , Florida Georgia Line, or (gasp) Keith Urban. (Of course most of the night was really pouring rain we were sitting under (en-poncho-ed) so I don't know how many photos I actually would have taken, but it wa dry  for Keith, who looked adorable as always).

Oh and I had no camera for today (Sunday) either. But now, thanks to Tom, and cutting out of the last day's frivolities early, I have a new camera as a replacement and I am bringing it tonight. (thus ending an incident both sad AND expensive).

We are looking forward to seeing Michelle, Marissa, Katie and whoever else is with them for lunch tomorrow.

No comments: