Saturday, July 5, 2014

Smart Phones are Us

It's July and the livin' is easy....

Our latest acquisitions have been a new ipod for Tom and two Samsung Galaxy 5S's.

We are still exploring the whole world of smart phones and apps and all the things available to us [insert background music: A Whole New World]. I am such a novice...the learning curve is huge!

We celebrated Independence Day with grilled turkey burgers,  a movie (Edge of Tomorrow) and dancing at Prospectors. Guess who wrote the screenplay for the movie? Chris McQuarrie! (I met him when he was working as a guard at the NJEA Summer Leadership Workshop years ago, before he won the Oscar for his screenplay of "The Usual Suspects"). And now I would like to get back in touch with former NJEA staff friends Allan and Kathy McQuarrie.

That's my fourth movie (or so) this summer. :-)
I am happy! (Except for recent actions by our current governor that is negatively affecting NJ's financial stability).





No comments: