Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Post CA vacation and all is well.....


So we got home from CA after midnight and recouped for a day or so....

I've had a lot of meetings/celebrations involving food...a LOT! and tomorrow I am so looking forward to seeing Gee Gee again at our latest meeting place of choice-the American Diner.

Let's see if I can get up a smorgasboard of photos to illustrate my adventures of the last week:
Alice Paul's house for the Fall DKG meeting program

Kristen icing the cake at Olde World Bakery
The Eastampton Seniors Field Trip with Officer Rogers

Kristen takes the cake!

I got to see Sandy and Margie at the Fall BCREA Luncheon/meeting

That's me with my group of RSVP Volunteers at the Recognition Luncheon

Teri and Kim came out to play at Prospectors

Teri was leaving for Ireland the next day...Kim could come because it was a Wednesday


Loving Tom at Prospectors

Our last in CA we went to Berkeley. This is the marina.

Jennifer loves her new pjs with footies




These are the footies!



In addition to all of those, I attended several HR Block classes and danced Wednesday and Friday. Today I went to a marketing session with HRB and I have a new class starting there again tonight. Oh, and did I mention the Saturday night Contact overnight???


(I just flew in from Miami....boy are my arms tired! :-)

No comments: