Sunday, October 6, 2013

Beach and Brunch and City....oh my

Now it is Sunday and we are back at Sue's.

Yesterday Tom and Jenn and I hung out, ending the day with a quick trip to Capitola Beach. What a beautiful day!






We ate at Pedro's Cabo while Jenn visited Jass. Yum yum...ole!

Cut. Scene opens in San Bruno at a breakfast place called Jack's where Jenn, Tom and I hooked up with Sue, Patrick, and....featuring Caitlin!!!



After a delicious breakfast, Tom and Jenn headed back to Santa Clara and I went on the returning Caitlin trip to San Francisco.
We saw her place and I met her lovely cat, Tashi.




After bidding the lovely Caitlin a fond adieu, we drove around San Francisco for my traditional tourist routine.
This was my first visit to the very crooked Lombard Street.




Interestingly, it turns out a good friend of Patrick's lives at the bottom of this road and constantly has bunches of tourists outside her home!



No comments: