Sunday, April 3, 2011

Elections and more

I called my old friend and BCEA fellow officer, Joanne Sanferraro, yesterday as I was filling out my ballot for the NJREA election. It turns out she is running for a position on the Marlton School Board. She would be great! I recommend making an effort to get out and vote for Joanne on April 27!

Last week-end I travelled to Somerset, NJ (twice!) to attend the DKG State Convention. It was really great and I have lots of photos to remember it by http://dkgsigma.shutterfly.com

While I was up in the "rendezvous with Gee Gee" area, I did! She looks good and I was happy to see her after this winter's travel and injury woes that kept us apart temporarily. March was our mutual birthday month. (Hey, we're just getting better, ok?)

Saturday I did a walkabout of sorts with the Eastampton Rec Committee. The only park I knew of ours after all these years of living here was Buttonwood where they always had the Eastampton Fun Day. Now I know two more! And maybe we will get some more and varied use from the farther away from me ones...like a skateboard area and roller hockey........and additional parking for the soccer fans!

Tonight's country awards show are the ACM's. Razz is there. Someone at Prospectors asked me why I wasn't in Las Vegas. Ha ha. (But it would have been awesome!)

Tom's birthday (and the last day of tax season) is coming up April 18th. It's time to celebrate and party!!!

No comments: