Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Did someone say snow???

Well, it isn't snowing, but it is raining and cold and kinda overall miserable out...
So yesterday I ran into a big stereotype come true at the oil change place I went to. They told me (a woman...this is the stereotype part) that I needed brakes...badly... and the charge they quoted was 500 dollars (front brakes only). So I said ok. (!!!) But then I cleverly called Tom and got out of it and now I am waiting to hear from the Chevy place where we took the car this morning. It is going to be like 300 max.
So what do you think of that?

I am continuing with H&R Block work...but not at such a frantic pace as earlier in the season.

The DKG convention is this week-end and I'm hoping to hook up with Gee Gee too. It's been too long!

Movie recommendation: the Adam Sandler/Jennifer Aniston funny one called...I think...Just Go With It. We laughed and enjoyed it in FL.

No comments: