Thursday, April 28, 2011

What a day!

Yesterday on the way home in the morning I stopped at the gym. While I was in the parking lot getting a book out of my trunk, I heard a huge crashy sound. When I looked up I saw what appeared to be a car out of control, hitting a curb, flying through the air, and eventually stopping in an adjacent parking lot area.
Long story short, a girl named Michelle was coming to the gym, too, but her brakes failed, just as she was turning in. (6 mos. old used car she'd purchased at Car Sense). I waited with her through police report and Triple A drive by guys and hope she'll be ok.
Moral: I am going to the Chevy place today for an annoying dashboard noise check-up, aka always investigate car issues you think might be harmful in the future.

Ok so then I went home and slept a few hours.
It was XTU ticket stop day at Lincoln Tech in Moorestown, so I went and was like the 14th person to win. (lawn seats)
On the way home I (finally!) went to Borders with my overabundance of gift cards and was delighted to discover that they were still viable. That was the good part.

The bad part was after I had my purchases, I put them on a table in the cafe, bought a delicious vanilla cinnamon coffee and promptly spilled it all over me, the table, and my yet unpaid for items. Not a happy scene. :-(

Later, Tom and I went to the school to vote for the school budget (The budgets were approved in Eastampton and Delran. Yay!) and then went dancing at Prospectors.

No comments: