Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lots of fun!

It's Dina's birthday and I send her good wishes and hope this is her best year ever!
At Harvest Diner










Yesterday Tom was in a bowling tournament in New Brunswick, so GeeGee and I changed our lunch plans and watched Tom bowl instead. It was the first time they met and we all had fun. (Tom's best game was a 279! Awesome!)

  

It was Witches Ball night in Mt. Holly and Vickie was covering the Home Fine Arts Gallery, so I drove around for 20 minutes to find parking and then walked in to visit her


  before I headed out to Marissa's play with the Bridgeplayers.  
When I walked into the theater I was happily surprised to find Dan, the DIS computer teacher in the audience! Then, two seats down, I found Debbie Light! So I got to watch Marissa's great performance in the company of good friends. Interestingly enough, it turns out some of the cast, crew, and friends were dancing at Prospectors Wednesday with us! Small world!

Our current household crisis is with Comcast not coming out until Tuesday to fix the DVR's. Tom is inconsolable (and had to stay home to watch the games since he can't "tape" them).

My plan for the day includes Sugarfootin'  at Prospectors. I'm looking forward to NYC with Sue, Jeff, and the boys tomorrow and a week filled with tax classes, exercise, dancing, and fun! Oh, and the BCREA Fall lunch/meeting is this week, too! (and remind me to return some library books......)

No comments: