Thursday, October 7, 2010

Busy times

We joined another gym today...and tested it out after a night of dancing at Prospectors! It was fun and we look forward to being in good shape!

I've been taking a myriad of tax classes with H&R Block (love them! :-) and Tom has three bowling leagues going as well as some tournaments interspersed here and there....

I'm looking forward to lunch with Gee Gee Saturday, and hanging out with Sue and Jeff (and the boys) in New York City Monday.

I am using my in car travel time to good purpose as I listen to the audio tape of  The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks.  It's an amazing story. I have a bunch of books I'm reading with my eyes, too!

Tom and I finished the last season of  Lost this week. I miss it.We did the whole six seasons worth of DVD's  in a row. It was great not having to wait a week after each cliff hanger ending like people who actually followed it while it was airing originally had to. It was confusing, but we loved it.

No comments: