Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lots going on....

Marge Gessmann was so surprised to get the Jim McAndrew Local President award. She so deserves it! I was happy to be there and see her well deserved recognition.

I hate my cell phone! It makes enough inexplicable noise other times. Why doesn't it keep me posted when I have voice mail? I missed playing with Wilma today because of it...and missed a potential meeting with Louise too. (Twice now!) Grrrr.....

In the last few days I have had lunch with Wilma and friends at Marcia's (very nice), attended the HR Block PTIN sign up with IRS session, manned the BCEA office, worked on the BCEA website, attended the TP& AF meeting in East Windsor, went to the memorial service for Tania, went on a Fall Foliage (and bird watching) walk in Smithville Park,  took photos at and participated in the BCEA Presidents Dinner, and danced at Prospectors....among other things.....

Later today I'll be making political phone calls at the BCEA office, meeting with Louise (finally!), possibly seeing Joanne on her way up to her Mom's ( or maybe on her way back home...), and more. But now sleep sounds good.

No comments: