Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A New Adventure!

I have carefully researched and plotted my course. I am taking the train to Philadelphia to meet up with Ann Sunday at the Academy of Music to see Wicked. How exciting! I have wanted to see the show again from the moment it was over the first time I saw it, on Broadway. (You can keep the book! But...oh, the show!!!)

Tax season is upon us and I hope I will be helping lots of folks get the best results possible on their tax returns. I saw the article about the IRS setting parameters and requirements on professional tax preparers in the near future and it made me smile because H & R Block tax preparers already meet the proposed standard minimums and more!

I am looking forward to dancing tonight. Today I have a DKG meeting and tomorrow after work I have my first Eastampton Recreation Committee meeting. Life is good. (and your little dog, too!)

No comments: