Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

So far 2010 is going very well!

Tom and I just finished watching the movie "Up". I now know why everyone is speaking so highly of it. Very well done.

Last night we had big big fun dancing with the New Years Day crowd at Prospectors...saw a lot of old timers (as in from the olden days, not that we are old!) bringing back fond memories. We danced and had fun there Wednesday, too.

We have tonight and tomorrow and then Monday I go to work But, seriously folks, it's not like school and lesson plans....it's H & R Block and I am looking forward to it!

Tom has been going to the gym wayyyy more than me. I need a plan to follow. Note to self: add that to the "things to do" list. Hmm...on page 4 already....... (!)

I am looking forward to the next Brunch Group get together. I wonder when it will be? And Wicked with Ann soon! Yay!

Happy New Year!

No comments: