Saturday, January 23, 2010

And the beat goes on..........

Dancing at Prospectors was fun, as always!

I am looking forward to reconnecting with the Brunch Group. It seems like forever since we've been together.
The Contact Recognition Dinner is coming up next week. It doesn't seem like a year already that I attended the first one after the training of our "class of 73". (Not that I could use it for tax purposes this year, but I logged in 940 miles of travel time for my volunteer work with Contact. [Tip for itemizers: your mileage and out of pocket expenses for charity volunteer work is deductible!]

Speaking of which, if you know anyone with tax questions, I'm working as a tax preparer at the H & R Block office in the Burlington Center, Sears, and would be happy to help answer them.

The first "peak" for tax prep is coming up and I am going to be available every day for it this year.

Tom and I are currently on a very healthy diet and feeling good!

Hello to Marge and Mike, cruising...Dori, my new reader....Jon, filming stories from Haiti....Millie, happy birthday....Terri, stay strong........

No comments: