Friday, November 13, 2009

The weather outside is frightful...........

It's Friday night and normally we would be heading for Prospectors, but it is cold, wet, windy and dreadful out. Plus there are other extenuating circumstances so it looks like a cozy warm night in.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be a dancing kinda night...and we can hook up with Ganine and Jim for the first time in a long time.

My thoughts are with Terri in Tampa.....

We have to pick a week-end for our romantic getaway I won at the NJEA Communication Tools Workshop. Whoohoo! How fun!!!

My aunt in CA has written a children's book about her life with her sisters in days of old (one of her sisters was my mother), and in reading it, I learned a number of details that were new to me. It was like finding treasure at an archeological dig site. :-)

No comments: