Saturday, November 7, 2009

Busy busy busy

Right now a very patient Verizonwireless representative is trying to help us get Tom's laptop functioning with the new replacement aircard I traded in for today. Why can't things ever be easy???
We are missing Tracy Byrd at Prospectors but are looking forward to reconnecting with Ganine and Jim there next week. Dancing last night was fun and we met some great newcomers.
I am in sleep deprivation recovery...Wednesday I got up early and headed out to take my HRB certification test and stayed up right into overnight at Contact, then headed for the train to AC and the NJEA Convention, had fun there, trained back and headed to my late-running class in Willingboro and then came home around 11. (Did I mention I fell asleep while the District Manager was talking to our class?? How embarrassing!) Friday was Eastampton Seniors, a Contact In-Service with John from Social Security, and dancing. Today was hair and getting the new device (who knew what a nightmare installing it would be??), and meeting up with Mirella for some HRB study grouping.
We are missing Jeff and fam on their way to DC to see Hannah next week-end because of a vacation and meeting conflict :-(
Tomorrow Tom has a bowling tournament and it's Sugarfooting Sunday too. :-)

No comments: