Monday, November 30, 2009

Sleigh bells ring.....

In 45 minutes it will be December. Wow. You know, they have a nickname for next year already. They are going to call it "ten". Cute.

Tom and I got a lot accomplished today, the highlight of which was actually sending off our passport renewal applications (complete with photos...thank you , Triple A!)

My sister in law(well, outlaw) is concerned that I reveal way too much info online, so i won't say what we're doing at the crack of dawn Wednesday morning, but I will hint that we will be very happy to see Wilma and Harry later that day near their home.

I'm psyched for tax season with H&R Block this year. My January schedule at the Sears Burlington is all blocked out (no pun intended?lol) and I am ready to get started!

We will be hooking up with a goodly portion of my side of the family in mid-December as the Mays descend upon NYC and we meet up with them at Jeff's for a Cody birthday party. We are hoping to get there to see the boys in "Oliver" at their school too the same week.

We bought tickets for the Jamboree in the Hills today. So far the list of groups performing over the four days is: Brooks and Dunn.
(I'll keep you posted.....)

No comments: