Sunday, September 23, 2007

Week-end fun (Sat. night report)

Friday, Tom and I went golfing. We had a lot of fun with another twosome, Brian and Jason. It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed it to the fullest!

We rested briefly, and then went to Prospectors. Ganine and Lisa, our new protegee/friends were there and we did a lot of dancing. We stopped at the new dancing place on the way home and didn't leave until closing time!

Today I worked the Eastampton Fun Day event (I covered the frog jump!) and took a lot of photos. The Township did a great job, as usual. It rained a few times, but it didn't stop us from having fun, and mostly it was sunny.

We did the dual dancing scene again tonight. The new place has a really nice new dance floor!

Tomorrow is brunch with the crew and Sugarfootin Sunday.

Monday night is a basket party at Kim's and Thursday is the NJEA Retirees Fall Luncheon meeting.

I want to go to school, too, and pick up all the old photo albums I left there. I'm thinking I'll use them for some sort of project...at the very least a web page dedicated to the teaching years....

I am so glad the stock market went back up!!! Now let it stay there....getting higher would be great too! :-)

No comments: